- Keynote speakers focused on themes related to both innovation and excellence that speak to our work and efforts in Summer, Winter, pre-college, special sessions and broader concerns in higher education and the profession.
- New Administrators Workshop (pre-conference): what generations of summer administrators have called the best thing they ever did to build expertise, establish strong connections with colleagues and provide concrete tools & tips for their daily work.
- Special “extended” sessions on topics relevant to the profession.
- Concurrent sessions, panels and guided discussions focused on activities and research that support innovation and best practice in any type of summer, winter, or special session program.
- Opportunities for both formal and informal networking, including a President’s reception and our traditional awards banquet.
- A local cultural excursion to a Portland museum followed by an evening reception sponsored by our co-hosts, the NAASS Western Region.
|Anyone involved in the administration of summertime or winter educational programs interested sharing or learning more about activities and research that support innovation and best practices in their work.
We welcome senior administrators, staff, graduate students, companies and anyone else who works with or in support of:
- Traditional summer or winter sessions
- Pre-college programs
- Bridge and other summer start programs
- Summer- or wintertime education abroad experience
- Other credit and non-credit special sessions/courses
- Year-round enrollment, retention, and completion strategies